 Castle / 10203
Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 02:59:21 GMT

SAWEET! That is incredible! Totally awesome! The rowing mechanism is
incredible! Lots of design and function inovation, I like that. Beautifully
crafted vessel IMO. That is a masterpiece, very good work. The head piece is
very detailed and it looks as if it has personality, This is a very
difficult thing to do and you did it so well. Did you get all of the brown
from LD?

All of these ships is making me want to go buy tons o' bricks from bulk and
make one of my own monster ships! nothing compared to this or the one by
LFB, but still something pretty significant

Keep it up,

-Geordan-

In lugnet.announce, Adrian Drake writes:
Here's my latest creation, a Viking Longship with a mechanism that's used to
make the oars row.  It's also manned by ninja figs.  Congratulations to the
castleheads, another mostly spacehead has made the transition, at least
temporarily :)

Check it out, it's under the new castle heading of my web page.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com