 Castle / 10248
Re: Update to my Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:45:25 GMT

"Kev...: )" wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
I added a new page to my site, if anyone cares to check it out.. it's
nothing major.. just a small little creation in a sense... you'll
understand after you see it :)

check it out if you care to, leave any comments or suggestions :)

enjoy!
Tamy

http://64.193.132.185/mookie/

Those models look great.... those custom female torso stickers I made look
great on the girls in the Inn photos... I havent actually used them myself
yet... I'm glad someone has found a use for them... :  )

Kev...:  )

I'm glad you let me use them! I've been able to turn over 90 figures
into useable castle figs, thus increasing my total castle realm
population!  I think you should find a use for them! If you want some
already printed and ready for use, let me know and I'll mail some off to
ya!  (it's the least I can do for the added population)

Tamy