 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1590
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:48:41 GMT

I tried the advice below and I think I got some great results:

http://www.blackdown.org/~karl/lego/4554.PNG

Karl

In lugnet.cad.ray, Anders Isaksson writes:

Hmm, I've made some tests too, but not seen anything like what you describe.
Veeerrryyy slow to render with radiosity, though, and a bit difficult to get
the colors I want.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/Test/test.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/Test/test1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/Test/test2.jpg

Absolutely no post-processing done to these (OK, made .jpg of them),
transparent parts in two of them.