 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1511
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:01:47 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> skrev i meddelandet
news:qrdlm5ccs02.fsf@eris.uio.no...
"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> writes:

This rendering was started in the (late) evening, and was finished
about the same time I went up next morning...

Now, that's nothing!  A recent rendering I did took 48 hours on my PC
to complete...

I tend to forget what parameters I'm fiddling with, when the turnaround time
goes over one hour.

Doing 48 hour renderings would also create a (minor) revolution, as the boys
(12 and 15) are already fighting about computer use, and Jenny (3.5) is also
standing in line, waiting for her turn...

I know (?) there are ways to interrupt a rendering, and continue later, but
haven't taken the time to find out how-to yet.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm