 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1462
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 18:05:30 GMT

Coby Bassett wrote:

   Based on the setup provided by JRG, I've made a test image of some space
minifigs:  http://tubafrog.com/temp/morefigs.jpg

I just showed it to a colleague.  The first thing he asked
was what was holding the yellow mini-fig up in the air. :-)

I think it qualifies as a quite realistic image.

You might want to look into the blur around the black
mini-fig.  It looks a bit strange on the white background.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Wide-body freight aircraft (with building instructions):
     http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Fly/BAe_146-clone/