 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1485
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:13:37 GMT

Hello, this is my first time posting in this group. I just wanted to say
that I have been looking around at some of these images and all of them are
just fantastic. So real looking! Really really impressive. I would like to
make a point of keeping an eye on the cool creations/renderings that are
posted here.

If any of you would like to direct me to see more images or images you folks
created, I'd like to see them. Just show me where.

Once again, stunning work congrats to all. (and to the makers of POV-ray)

Thanks,

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com