 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1626
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:58:20 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:H9A7tn.21M@lugnet.com...
Hi Anders -
I'm using this code, with amazing results!! I've tweaked the assumed_gamma
and reflection values to get a good LEGO look.

And the answer is... (Please share your settings)

One thing I'm still puzzled
at is how to get the fuzzy shadow underneath objects? I'm not a POV
guru...

All I did was to follow the instructions completely - removed _all_ the
lights, and let the radiosity do it's thing.

If you want fuzzy shadows with lights, you'll need to look into 'area_light'
(and the 'orient' keyword), and wait even longer for the rendering to
finish...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm