 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1510
Re: LEGO Color Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 15:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Wilson writes:
Todd,
I've tried to render some "non-standard" colors (like the new dark red)
using POV, L3p, etc. and can't seem to get it (not that I've devoted hours
and hours...).

Would it be possible for your color ref to include the appropriate color #
and settings for Ldraw, l3p, POV, etc.?

Ya, when the .inc files get relatively stabilized (maybe in a couple weeks),
I'll include more POV-Ray info on the pages.  Maybe I should also post the
current recipes to .cad.ray for technical feedback before that, because the
current settings are still pretty accurate.

--Todd (posting wirelessly from an OS X laptop at Starbucks at Seattle Center!
        go NWBrickCon! :-)

[xfut => .cad.ray]