 General / 38782
Re: LEGO Color Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
I noticed that 'Clear' and 'OldClear' didn't show on the Card Type
"Chonological". This made me count all colors on both Card Types, and I
believe that Card Type "Chromatic" holds 82 colors, while Card Type
"Chonological" holds only 74 colors. So, probably more than the two I
spotted went missing.
Besides this I believe that in Card Type "Chromatic" the color name and
introduction year are missing from the first brick in section transparant.

yeah, sorry about that, I've got a glitch in the chrono chart where it misses
some of the colors.  I changed the way one of the files was formatted and
didn't have time to fix that yet.   I'll work on this tonight on my (looooong)
flight from Boston to Seattle and it should be up and online by Monday or
Tuesday.

Is this the 'TransGray' brick of year 2000?

It's supposed to be that one, yes, but it needs work -- all of the transparent
colors that are shaded (darker than the full hue) are broken...I gotta figure
out how to do that correctly in POV-Ray.

--Todd