 General / 38790
Re: LEGO Color Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:17:36 GMT

Todd,
I've tried to render some "non-standard" colors (like the new dark red)
using POV, L3p, etc. and can't seem to get it (not that I've devoted hours
and hours...).

Would it be possible for your color ref to include the appropriate color #
and settings for Ldraw, l3p, POV, etc.?

James Wilson
Lugnet # 1783