 General / 38791
RE: LEGO Color Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:32:25 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/temp/povray-experiments/colors-1x1.jpg

You're crazy, Todd.
Anyway, have you tried using the _clear definitions for the LGEO parts
when rendering transparent colors?  They use merge instead of union,
which should make the cylinders on the corners look more like rounded
edges than cylinders.  For your sake, I hope the difference isn't enough
to bother you...cause that would be heck of a lot of rerendering...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org