 General / 38783
Re: LEGO Color Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:07:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach writes:
Quick suggestion - could you also display some of the other colors around
the one you're asking about?  When I went to the second poll, I see a color,
but there are several different colors that are very similar, so I don't
know which one you're refering too.

Good point...I'll redo the polls with more colors after NWBrickCon...

Is it straight 'purple' as in the Creator buckets?  Is it the purple from the
"Grimace" McDonald's set?

It's intended to represent the McDonald's purple and the purple T-Rex from
DUPLO.

Great color page, though.  <dream> It makes me wish LEGO sold bulk parts in
*all* these colors... </dream>

Thanks, ya, if only!

--Todd