 General / 38780
Re: LEGO Color Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:48:36 GMT

Very nice project, Todd. I appreciate it. My Feedback:

I noticed that 'Clear' and 'OldClear' didn't show on the Card Type
"Chonological". This made me count all colors on both Card Types, and I
believe that Card Type "Chromatic" holds 82 colors, while Card Type
"Chonological" holds only 74 colors. So, probably more than the two I
spotted went missing.

Besides this I believe that in Card Type "Chromatic" the color name and
introduction year are missing from the first brick in section transparant.
Is this the 'TransGray' brick of year 2000?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.