RE: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:13:36 GMT

Tim Courtney writes:
Well, I might reconsider that.  Sproat's been bugging me for
some templates to use to do HTML, and I caved. ;-)  So, I'll
probably stick up an LDraw.org formatting guide.  The only
thing is, I'll still have to spend time reviewing the format
if it doesn't line up when I stick it online.

Well, you could just use regular old HTML the way it was meant to be
used:
<H1-6></H1-6> for headers, and <p></p> for paragraphs and then use CSS
and includes to make it fit the LDraw design...
Or you could add an FTX interpretter to LDraw.org...

LDraw Animation 101 - Simple Movement - Version 1.0

Another idea going along with the class analogy:

Class: ANIM 101
Prerequistes: MODL 101, POVR 101

Where MODL 101 would be model creation with MLCAD/LeoCAD/LDraw and POVR
would be a beginners tutorial for creating POV files with L3P.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org