Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
For this reason, we need to discuss how we should store the tutorials on
LDraw.org.  We should develop a system now with room for growth so the
tutorials section doesn't become messy.

This has probably been suggested before, but why not give each tutorial its
own directory?  Unless there's a very close limit to the directory depth,
I'd recommend using the web server's existing namespace rather than
inventing a new (and more difficult to enforce) namespace using filenames.

Cheers,
- jsproat