Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jimmy Figiel writes:

I have some concerns with over burdening Tim with the reformating and
posting of the tutorials.  I would hate to bug him everytime a change
or enhancement is made.  I built mine in lugnet using the ftx language.  It
was actually very easy to use.  If we all built them there, Tim would just
have to maintain the links, and all the tutorials would be formatted the
same way.

I hate to respond to my own post, but I had another thought.  Is there a format
that would make your life easier to post and that fits within the ldraw.org
layout?  Maybe putting the entire tutorial into a html table. If we can find
some way to format our tutorials in the same manor it might help.

(I personaly like keeping them in lugnet and completely taking the burden
off of Tim.)

Jimmy 8(:O))