RE: Official model repository situation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:30:48 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
We could also add OMR- as a prefix.
I personally have no preference over either of these.
Ideas? Questions? Comments?

Seems kinda redundant to have in the filename on every file...

My reasoning was that this would group all the files together and make them
instantly recognizable in people's model folders.  If the filename started
with a number, it would get grouped with unofficial parts, for example.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/