Re: Official model repository situation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 04:44:20 GMT

Hey, I thought someone had used filenames that start with M for an official
model?

Besides, it's annoying to get filenames that resemble part names...
m6040.dat is so obviously a model, not a part, that there won't be confusion
when it's saved on your hard drive and you're trying to organize recent
downloads.