 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4787
Re: POV in Part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Lars C. Hassing wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Anton Raves wrote:

1> Get in contact with Lars and have things managed through L3P.

As mentioned earlier I would be happy to support your library in L3P.
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=5525
As a bonus you'll get POV objects generated for parts not (yet) in your library,
support of MPD files and ROTATE/SCALE/.. meta commands,
optional automatic camera and light placement, ...
L3P runs on MacOSX, Linux(i386) and Windows/DOS.

Joehoe! Three cheers for Lars, Anton and Steve!
When can we download the program? ;-)

Jeroen