 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4862
Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Anton Raves wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Anton Raves wrote:
I'm not certain if I agree with you here... ;-) The part I measured (and
digitized) is one that came with my 6981 Aerial Intruder and has the dimensions
that I used.

Hmm.  I'll haul out some of mine and recheck the LDraw part.

What did you come up with...?

Well, first, lego parts get really dusty when they're left out.  They're like little
ABS dust magnets.

But it looks like the part in LDraw is the right size.  At least, it mates up with
part 2409(.dat) nice and clean.  Maybe they're both wrong?

More and more model files are becoming available as we speak... ;-) Even a few
new ones...

I'll take a look.

Steve