 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4790
Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:34:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Anton Raves wrote:

I'm not certain if I agree with you here... ;-) The part I measured (and
digitized) is one that came with my 6981 Aerial Intruder and has the dimensions
that I used.

Hmm.  I'll haul out some of mine and recheck the LDraw part.

Yes, in the past I decided to do the decorated elements as material_maps, so
they could very easily use the same textures as the regular bricks do. Model
files can now be found again on my website, I have (temporarily) taken away all
of the pre-500 sample code sets and have made available a few 500 ones for
people to play with.

Alright, I'll grab some of those 500 model files, and see what's up.

Steve