 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4772
Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:20:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter wrote:
Something like this?
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts_rev.htm
(Please do not use the part files from there, most of them have been updated on
the Parts Tracker. The helmet is changing origin)

That's it.  Do you think you could add to that?  I guess a POV file could be
made that would automatically generate a gallery.  I'll have to look into that.

-Mike