 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4786
Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:05:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter wrote:
Something like this?
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts_rev.htm
(Please do not use the part files from there, most of them have been updated on
the Parts Tracker. The helmet is changing origin)

YES YES YES! Cool stuff, Paul.
C'mon guys open your eyes and look at this:
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/2446pov.jpg

LDRAW helmet (very good part writing I must say, I couldn't have done it) 500+
lines. And by adding (just) 36 lines of POV code one gets a real rounded
helmet.

Now, what's the problem?

Jeroen