 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4775
Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:38:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, jeroen de haan wrote:

Before you go and render, think of this:

[snip comparision of libraries]

Many parts look about the same, whether their code came from LDraw or
Anton's library.  Also, there are a number of small differences between
the versions of the some parts in the two libraries.  Sometimes Anton's
parts render faster, but sometimes the LDraw-source parts render faster.

What do you want? Parts that look good in your LDraw editor or parts that
render as real as possible? A library that isn't updated for 4 years or one
that still is updated and refined as we speak?

I mostly want parts that my LDraw editing program can use. ;)

Steve