 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4858
Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Anton Raves wrote:

I'm not certain if I agree with you here... ;-) The part I measured (and
digitized) is one that came with my 6981 Aerial Intruder and has the dimensions
that I used.

Hmm.  I'll haul out some of mine and recheck the LDraw part.

What did you come up with...?

Yes, in the past I decided to do the decorated elements as material_maps, so
they could very easily use the same textures as the regular bricks do. Model
files can now be found again on my website, I have (temporarily) taken away all
of the pre-500 sample code sets and have made available a few 500 ones for
people to play with.

Alright, I'll grab some of those 500 model files, and see what's up.

More and more model files are becoming available as we speak... ;-) Even a few
new ones...

Greetz,
  Anton