 CAD / 4433
Re: More newbie questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:49:21 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Sproaticus wrote:
I[s] anyone willing to test a .reg file I just built?

Grrr...  Shiri's been stealing my letters again!  :-,

I'm willing to test it!  Please, can I? :)

I simply hacked this stuff into the L3Lab settings.  I'm not sure what the
"EditFlags" values do, but it should be noted that this value doesn't exist
on the default action...

Anyway, just snip the <FILE> lines, taste, and enjoy.

<FILE NAME="l3.reg">
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.dat]
@="L3.dat"
"Content Type"="application/x-ldraw"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.mpd]
@="L3.dat"
"Content Type"="application/x-multi-part-ldraw"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat]
@="L3 dat file"
"EditFlags"=hex:00,00,00,00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\DefaultIcon]
@="L3Lab.exe,6"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell]
@="open"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell\open]
@=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell\open\command]
@="L3Lab.exe \"%1\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell\open_LDLite]
"EditFlags"=hex:01,00,00,00
@="open LDLite"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell\open_LDLite\command]
@="ldlite.exe \"%1\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell\open_LEdit]
"EditFlags"=hex:01,00,00,00
@="open LEdit"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell\open_LEdit\command]
@="ledit.exe \"%1\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell\open_MLCad]
"EditFlags"=hex:01,00,00,00
@="open MLCad"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\L3.dat\shell\open_MLCad\command]
@="mlcad.exe \"%1\""

</FILE>

Cheers,
- jsproat

Is it still illegal if I copy just the FBI warning?