 CAD / 4392
Re: More newbie questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:34:57 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:6jqnpsg4q0shhd01dkjovv4a49ennsbcbh@4ax.com...
In lugnet.cad, Paul Sinasohn wrote:

3) Why, when i click the DAT link in the LUGNET web interface, do I get a
default file name of LDRAW.CGI for the dat file?

The file-type isn't registered correctly.  I don't know how to fix this,
but I wouldn't associate CGI with MLCAD.

Why not?  AFAIK, that's the only way to do it, if you want it to be
automatic.  Otherwise you have to select 'open with' each time.  At least
that's my experience.  I didn't read anything for that, I just played around
though :)  So, if there is a better way, please LMK.  All I know is that
works for me.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114