 CAD / 4428
Re: More newbie questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sproaticus wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
Anybody feel like building a ldraw.reg file, to set up standard stuff for
DAT and MPD?  Besides the browser-stuff, I'd love to be able to right-click
DAT files, and have my choice of LDraw/LEdit/LDLite/L3Lab/LDGLite/TextPad,
etc., etc.

The obvious issue I can see with this is the path to the executables.  In
some cases, simply having the .exe in the path is good enough, but I
understand there are problems with this.

Just having a .reg that I can tinker with (inserting my own path info)
would be very cool!

Different people may have different wants/needs in regards to the 'default'
application for DAT and MPD.  This almost begs for a "LDraw Registration"
utility program.

I[s] anyone willing to test a .reg file I just built?

I'm willing to test it!  Please, can I? :)

Steve