 CAD / 4380
4379  |  4381
Subject:
More newbie questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 02:08:33 GMT

I also have some questions, having just installed MLCAD

1) Is there a CAD/LDRAW/MLCAD FAQ anywhere?

2) When you download a file from cad.dat.models, how do you know if it should
be a DAT file or a MPD file?

3) Why, when i click the DAT link in the LUGNET web interface, do I get a
default file name of LDRAW.CGI for the dat file?

4) Why do some files, when opened in MLCAD, show only the completed model,
while others step you through the construction of the model?

Like Rob, I am also interested in knowing the best way to update the parts list
and find new parts....

Thanks....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115