 CAD / 300
Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 21:53:37 GMT

Yes, unfortunately. :( And it gets us right back to the "88 ways to
connect LEGO elements" discussion.

I'd say there are infinitely many ways to attach two parts - rotations
and sliding a plate between a row of studs are two infinites.  I don't
know how you'd handle this- maybe a snap connection with an override
capability?

Which reminds me.  Thanks to Mr. Stangl & his guitars, we have a new
connection method:

female-hinge-finger sliding connection to grille tile

Steve