 Aquazone / *174 (-100)
  Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

(...) WOW! If lego ever has a job offer open to make aquazone models for legoland or something you would win hands down with models like these. (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

My latest addition to my Aquazone city is the Mayor's Villa. It is patterned after Andrea Palladio's Villa Rotunda. Of course, it required modification to survive under water! Here is the Mayor's Villa page: (URL) is my aquazone page: (URL) is my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch) !

  set 6199 hydro crystalation station

Hi all, I may be able to get my hands on set 6199, the Hydro Crystalation Station, and be willing to sell or trade for a reasonable price. MSRP on this OOP set is $90. Let me know if you are interested and what you are willing to offer. I am looking (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

If you build on a baseplate, turn it over, rip the baseplate off, and build in the interior - I've done that before on rather large structures (like my 48x96 warehouse rebuilt 5-6 times so far). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:39ABC931.6CF801...ich.edu... (...) And (...) gets (...) Thanks Gary, My wife and I are sharing the roll of film capturing my villa. I'm trying to hurry up and use up the rest of that roll so we (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B5D10F6B.37CC%s...ink.com... (...) Hi Mark, A few other people wanted interior shots as well, but it shall never come to pass. :( I had originally envisioned using those cool large black (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Brad, Great job on your auquazone Cathedral! I can see that you did your homework in regards to studying architecture. And next you will be using one of the worlds great classical inspirations, Palladio's Villa Rotundo. I am always happy when a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Hi Brad Have you taken any pics of the interior? I'd like to see that. ~Mark (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

I posted pictures of this rather large structure a couple of weeks ago and a lot of folks requested more pictures. I finally got around to scanning some more pictures and I actually like these better than the originals! Here is a link to the new (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Does anyone have the instructuins to 6100?

(...) no, its not there :( (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Does anyone have the instructuins to 6100?

Can't you find that on BrickShelf? --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I used the domes, gate pieces, and 1x6x12? clear blue dome pieces from 6 Neptune Discovery Labs. I have 3 complete copies and traded for the rest of the parts. I also used various extra 1x6x12 blue dome pieces that I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) I just want someone to make the remaining aquazone parts, like the large doors, in ldraw so that I can make a vitrual aquazone model. (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Oh, wow. I'm breathless. That is the most huge, big and cool aquazone building I've ever seen! It would make a perfect "Aquanauts headquarters" with submarine docks etc... I wish had the financial resources to buy so many sets and bricks! How many (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Tom Reed <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote in message news:Fz9F0M.9GL@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) all (...) sharing (...) Thanks for the compliments. A lot of those transparent pieces came from trades with people that never thought they'd use the pieces (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) WoW! A Really Great Building! Wonderful use of the transparent pieces and great design! I am always blown away by the creative builders in this group! Great Job Brad! A really inspirational model! Makes me rethink all the transparent pieces (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:Fz8xCz.A00@lugnet.com... (...) towers (...) Thanks Rick, Somehow, a bit of Islamic influence seemed to sneak into this model even though I originally was not intending that. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi Brad, Very interesting use of Aquazone elements in your cathedral. The domed towers remind me of Islamic prayer towers. Very original (we need more original creations) and nicely balanced. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Aquazone City Hall

Hi, I've now posted pictures of the second building in Aqua-Metropolis. It's not quite as impressive as the cathedral, but man can't live by religion alone! Anyhow, this is the city hall building. I started it out trying to model St Marks Cathedral (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral

(...) Hey, I wanna see additional features as well. :) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

The "features" in the message should be "pictures!" Sorry about that little typo! Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fz8Inq.Bsr@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) Thanks Actually, I posted the original message to aquazone and build.arch (and build) because I thought it was appropriate. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) the (...) interiors. (...) Thanks I'm afraid that the interior will have to remain hidden in mystery. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral

There seems to be a lot of interest in the Cathedral and there have been some requests for additional features. I have almost an entire roll of pictures that I can post. I'll choose 3 or 4 more of the best ones and post them in a week or two. Brad (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fz7o7G.27v@lugnet.com... (...) Hey thanks a lot! Its still coming along. Jon. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) use of colors. And it's huge! I'd love to some pictures of the interiors. Thanks for sharing this. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) my, oh my! that is gorgeous!!! brad, this is such a wonderful unexpected combination of themes! your sensitivity to the french gothic style and the use of trans-blue octa-domes is astounding and inspirational! i've admired your models for a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) I cant stop thinking about how cool this is. This is the first time I have ever seen an aquazone model that was also mentioned on build.arch! (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

By the way, I have been following your starship construction. It's really cool! I like all the projecting pieces. You've really enhanced it a lot since I saw it last. Keep on building! (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Thanks I've always wanted to build a gothic cathedral, but I never had the slope pieces required until relatively recently. I've always been jealous of the few other LEGO cathedrals on the net. I wanted to do something different, and the aquazone (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fz7EtD.DFy@lugnet.com... (...) great how you've captured the look of the the architecture with elements that would not normally be used for something like this. Absolutely stunning. ~Jon -- (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) Six! Wow! So that's how you built that thing. Impressive. Chef (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Thanks for the compliments! Dan Simonson <Jedi101673@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fz7n2r.KJ5@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) up (...) tallest (...) Aqua-Metropolis. (...) up (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) Wow. That is on big structure. And wow.Wow. That's just cool. I never came up with the idea to make an underwater city. That's just one big cathedral though. Chef P.S. Wow. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Thanks for the compliments! My aquazone history is kind of interesting. I never bought a single aquazone set until last year. Then, just for fun, I got a 6199 (Hydro-crystalization station or something like that). However, I never used it to build (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) (Picks jaw up off floor after realizing how much aquazone you have...). WOW! You are the only person I know of who can make such wonderfull aquazone stuff. How many neptune discovery labs do you own? (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi, I just finished posting photos of my Aquazone Cathedral. You can see the building here: (URL) follows the general floor-plan of French Gothic cathedral, although I've mixed in a bunch of other architectural motifs. Its quite large, taking up 6 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Does anyone have the instructuins to 6100?

I am looking for either a scanned copy of the instructions or a parts list or something, I need to make an ldraw dat file to complete my aquasharks collection. (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  My Aquazone Cathedral is done - Pictures to come soon

I've finished my Aquazone Cathedral! I used the blue dome pieces from 6 different 6195's and 5 Android Bases. The base is 2 feet by 3 feet and its over 3 feet (8 stories) tall! I built it on 6 baseplates from 6195. The layout is based on a typical (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone door?

It isn't in any other set. However, this set can often be found at Zainy Brainy for $45 or less. It is my favorite set, and has lots of cool parts besides the doors. I bought 2 of these sets and traded with some other folks for 4 more sets of doors, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  I've resumed building after a short, involuntary, dark age!

As some of you may know, we bought a new house, but it's taking 5 months to build so we have to live in an apartment (1/2 the size of our previous house) for that period of time. I had thought I would have to go without LEGO during that time period, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aqua Lens

(...) Hi, That dude is just plain weird, hehe. I own this set and he has many uses. The box says he's a hydronaut, so sometimes I use him for Hydronauts. He has a mixed uniform so I sometimes use him for Aquaraiders, since they are enemies of all (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aqua Lens

(...) <set:6100 This?> Alan (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  (canceled)

  Re: Aqua Lens

One set also has a aquashark with a blue lens. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aqua Lens

(...) Hi, I don't think there was ever a light-blue visor or a dark green visor. However, they did have these: Visors: Aquanauts- Trans Dark-blue Black Aquasharks: Solid red Aquaraiders: Trans light-green Hydronauts: Trans light-green Stingrays: No (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aqua Lens

Once I thought I saw a normal blue colored aquanaut lens and a more green version. Does anyone have proof to back up my theory? NICK :^) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Shockwave Designer?

For those of you who have played Kings Quest 6 (or found the secret in my game), I was thinking about making a sequel to my game something simular, with an invintory and all, but that would take LOTS OF javascript. So after playing some shockwave (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Game...

I used Corel Photo Paint, but should have used MSPaint. Corel has brush strokes fade lighter at the edges, which makes it look like real paint, but has effects like on the octapus in the cave-white outlines. I'm trying to make an enhanced version in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Game...

(...) Hi, That's a cool game! I'm a sucker for little games like this :) Looks like it's made from paint, but the detail is pretty good for paint. Man, if you customize this game a little, make it to where you can go wherever you want, drive a sub, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Game...

People always have problems with the first image. click around and it should take you somewhere. NICK (^:\ (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Game...

(...) I just get two little ?s on top of an image symbol. Alan (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Game...

Sorry for replying to my own message but I forgot to mention my secret, nothing to do with legos,room in the cave I challlenge people to find. NICK #:^I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone Game...

The title says it all. I made an aquazone game with OKish graphics, and it is something like the game Manhole. Goto (URL) to play it. Enjoy, NICK #:^L (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone door?

(...) Not that I have seen...I will someday pick up a pair to put on the otherside of a Hanger project a started using the ExplorienAndroid base....I had hoped that these elements would have reappeared now in some other set = ( John (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone door?

Is the door on the Neptune Discovery Lab on any other set? NICK #:^D (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Apology

Sorry, folks. I posted the same message twice on accident because I didn't know LUGNET was down yesterday. --==Sergio==-- (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Wet rock raiders?

(...) Hi, In a way the two are similiar. Look at it another way, and they are completely different. Ok, let's observe. Similiarities: 1. They both drill for crystals. 2. They are both in the future. 3. They both are called raiders. Now, let's look (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Wet rock raiders?

(...) Hi, In a way, the two are similiar. Look at it another way and they are completely different. Ok let's observe. Similiarities: 1. They both drill for crystals needed for survival. 2. They are in the future. 3. They both have "raiders" in their (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Wet rock raiders?

hate to nitpick...but a rockraider ship would implode when it went down that far....while and aquaraiders ship would explode because from some of the vehicles...and the fact they're mining what apears to be asteroids there is no atmosphere and since (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Wet rock raiders?

(...) mean, (...) Actually a rock raiders ship would explode, but yes, they have the same objective. Alan (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Wet rock raiders?

(...) I mean, they have the same objective (but if you put a propeler on a RockRaiders ship it would make a good Aquaraider). NICK ;^) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Wet rock raiders?

(...) Any aquaraider dropped off in the Rock Raiders mine place would be stuck, and any Rock Raider craft released at a few thousand feet under water would explode, along with the people on it. (fact:if the camera lens on Alvin (the sub which went (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Wet rock raiders?

Are there really any differances between Rockraiders and Aquaraiders? I mean, they both even drill for crystals! (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Castle+Aquazone=Atlantas

XP to .castle, .adventurers (...) smart. (...) That is an awesome idea! TLG tried to combine themes with little success in the Time Losers theme (although it provided great variety). Maybe this is the answer...I know I'd buy em up like mad! -Chris (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Castle+Aquazone=Atlantas

I was thinking about new Aquazone, Castle & Adventurer themes when I got an idea: Long ago castle people who wanted to keep peaceful during times of war moved to large wet caverns on an island they called Atlantas. Somehow, they evolved gills & (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I am buying Stingray stuff tomorrow!

I decided to get the UFO Warp Wing-Fighter because it looked cool and only cost $25. (...) one, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I am buying Stingray stuff tomorrow!

(...) is (...) this (...) Go with the Sea Scorpion. I've gotten this set at Walmart for $14.97 over a year ago. It's great! It has all 3 stingrays, 2 crystals, a snapping claw, a rubber hose claw, and 2 escape pods! The first is like the #6110 Solo (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I am buying Stingray stuff tomorrow!

Actually, I passed up both of them to get a 6915 Warp Wing-Fighter for $24.50 ($17 US). I think I did good. I also got the 6444 Outback Airstrip for $17.50, and the 6445 Emergency Evac for $14.00. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I am buying Stingray stuff tomorrow!

I'd go for the bigger one. I think thats the better deal. (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  I am buying Stingray stuff tomorrow!

Tomorrow we are going ot Zellers and I will have the chance to get either the 6160 for $31 Canadian (roughly $20 US), or the 6198 for $49 ($33 US)! Which is better? The 6198 gets great reviews and I think the idea of a lab in a sub makes it cool, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 100

I plan to build more aquazone in the future now that I have some sizable brick holdings. Unfortunately, I'm on the move for 6 months so I can't build much of anything! Nick Cameron <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message news:Fx5DwH.I1K@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 100

(...) Yes! There has been mass posting on this group lately. It went from 50-79 in a couple weeks then 80-100 in 2 days! My "This group is dead. Why?" posts must have worked because now, I see people posting again. Aquazone is a great theme and I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  100

Nothing much special about it , but this is the aquazones 100th message. I didn't think the aquazone would get 100 any time soon, it's not as popular as Adventurers or Castle. +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Ni...-+-+-+-+-+ (d^;# (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New theme...

You can still buy them, but what do you do when you get them all? (...) stingrays (...) todays (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) a (...) I neglected to mention some other tricky connections towards the top of the building. The two small domes are fastened with an aquazone "elbow" hex column hooked to a standard 4 stud technic axle. The axle penetrates a 1x4 technic (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) a (...) I used the aquazone yellow 2x2x2.3? hex column pieces that have a 2x4 set of studs on the side. I used 4 of these. There were 2 in the front of the "bay" window, and one at each edge. Surprisingly enough, the structure was quite (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) Whoah, that's tall! It's also very creative, using those space domes like a huge bay window kinda thing. How did you mount them sideways? Alan (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) Thanks! It was approximately 4 feet high. Believe it or not, I was actually able to move the entire structure! I had to construct it elsewhere, and then lift it over the railroad tracks into the position you see in the photos. If you've ever (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: New theme...

(...) You can still buy them, they just aren't making new sets. (...) Thank you. (...) Royal Knights and Knights Kingdom, to add another. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) Cool tower, looks better than ever! How tall is it now (in feet/inches)? (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: New theme...

(...) Hi, Interesting idea here. A new theme would be nice, but Hydronauts and stingrays were too young to die. It would be better to revive the nauts and rays, keep them for 2 years and then move on to another theme. The nauts/sharks/raiders went (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Marine Research Institute

I have created a 16 story marine research building incorporating many aquazone and space parts. Some of you may recognize the lower sections as my older Aquarium building. Here is the link to the new pictures: (URL) is the link to my main web page: (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: suction cup piece

(...) Yes, the suction cups were included in the Hydronauts sets. You could get one in the 6199 base, the 6150 vehicle, or the 5382 accessory pack (best buy if you don't like aquazone, you just need the part). (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  suction cup piece

hi: I normally hang in the .robotics group. I have an Aquazone question and I thought this might be the best place to ask. Is there now, or was there ever a suction cup piece? I can't tell from the pic of the 6150. It might be a suction cup part or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New theme...

(...) hidden (...) Nice idea, Eric. Cross it with my alien idea by saying the north pole was really an alien spacecraft that crashed & the ice sharks ar from Mars. Who knows, it could cross with adventurers and JHONNY THUNDER could go underwater. It (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New theme...

(...) hidden (...) Nice one! Sounds exactly like something the Lego Group would say! Although a two year break from a theme would typically suggest abandonment, there is definatley enough options to keep the Aquazone strong if they wanted to. (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New theme...

(...) Take a cross between Aquazone, Rock Raiders & Arctic to get ICE DIVERS. The AQUADRILL submarine bores through floating ice to open up new passages to hidden ICE CAVES where the ICE DIVERS retrieve precious ICE CRYSTALS. But beware the ICE (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New theme...

(...) My idea is the OCTONAUTS! Every submarine of theirs has eight arms, 'cause these guys are just plain obsessed with octopi! Okay, maybe a little silly, but no different than Stingrays or Aquasharks. Come to think about it, that octopus deserves (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New theme...

Anyone have ideas of new aquazone themes. It's harder than adventurers.Mabey aquatic aliens??? (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: HTML question

(...) Well, lugnet.publish would be better... I'm following-up your message there... (sorry, all I know about HTML is that I have to use it for CW.) -Shiri (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish)

  HTML question

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know how to make it so when you click on a >section< of a picture on a webpage it goes to a different page, without cutting the picture in a bunch of pieces. I want to make a place where you (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: This group is dead. Why?

(...) I think there is some life left in this theme... I recently found a couple of old designs from my aquanaut stuff...I will probably post them on my Space page MAELSTROM TECHNOLOGIES...stay tuned John (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: This group is dead. Why?

(...) My cousin and have built a lot of aquazone stuff, Aquanauts, Aquasharks, and Aquaraiders. I was going to upload some pics tonight, but the Brickshelf website won't accept them right now. Rob (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: This group is dead. Why?

(...) I am sorry, but I am being derailed into my other two favorites (1 and 2, respectively) of Castle and Space:( All my Aquazoners have been shuttled to my deep space creation of a Super-Large Battlecruiser. Their deep-sea training and parts list (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Models for Display at Kidvention

Hey everybody... I am looking for a few models to display at the Kidvention with the LDraw setup. They need to have a virtual representation in .dat format so we can print up a poster of a rendering of the model. I'm looking for stuff from a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Re: This group is dead. Why?

I had this idea of making a model in ldraw that used pieces from and only pieces from the aquanaut sets but I never carried it out :( The reason? I couldnt find some of the special aquazone pieces in ldraw, like the sub windscreen base and the large (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  This group is dead. Why?

Hello, This group has been "waterlogged" lately(pardon the pun:)Aquazone is one of my top 3 themes and probably all of yours too. Bring some life into this group and start posting. Aquazone has a lot of potential. So, all you fans out there start (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Free-for-all in the Aquazone!

(...) I'd say Hydronauts. I have my own story for the Aquazone, and it goes like this; After the Aquanauts finially defeated the Aquasharks, they began sending ships to the wrecked base to look for crystals as well as any new technology or (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact