 Aquazone / 116
Re: Wet rock raiders?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:49:22 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nick Cameron writes:
Are there really any differances between Rockraiders and Aquaraiders? I mean,
they both even drill for crystals!

Hi,

In a way the two are similiar. Look at it another way, and they are completely
different. Ok, let's observe.

Similiarities:
1. They both drill for crystals.
2. They are both in the future.
3. They both are called raiders.

Now, let's look at the differences.

Differences:
1. Rock Raiders(RR) are good and Aquaraiders(AR) are evil.
2. RR are in the interior of an alien planet and AR are underwater.
3. AR mine Hydrolator crystals, used to supply oxygen for Aquazone subs and RR
mine Brickonium, which is used to refuel their stranded spaceship.
4. AR wear Aquasuits to breathe underwater, RR just wear helmets that cover
their head and eyes.
5. RR are enemies of the Rock Monster and AR are enemies of all of the
aquazone forces.
6. RR have ships and AR have subs.
7. AR have technic drills and RR have SPUD drills.
8. AR have a uniform, unlike, RR.
9. RR have 6 in their crew and AR have 2 in their crew.
10. Their color schemes are different.
11. RR have a female in their crew and AR don't.
12. AR are more original (They were made 2 years earlier)

Anything else I missed?

Whew! I think I made my point there. I happen to be a fan of both series. It's
a shame Lego had to copy another theme to make a new one. Oh well. Keep
Building!

--==Sergio==--