 Aquazone / 115
Re: Wet rock raiders?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nick Cameron writes:
Are there really any differances between Rockraiders and Aquaraiders? I mean,
they both even drill for crystals!

Hi,

In a way, the two are similiar. Look at it another way and they are completely
different. Ok let's observe.

Similiarities:
1. They both drill for crystals needed for survival.
2. They are in the future.
3. They both have "raiders" in their name.

Differences:
1. Rock Raiders are the good guys, while Aquaraiders are evil.
2. Aquaraiders are in the aquazone while Rock Raiders are in the interior of
an alien planet.
3. Aquaraiders mine Hydrolator crystals, used for supplying oxygen in aquazone
subs and Rock Raiders mine Brickonium, which is needed to fuel their stranded
spaceship.
4. Their are 2 in the Aquaraider team while 6 in Rock Raiders.
5. Rock raiders don't have a uniform, unlike Aquaraiders.
6. Aquaraiders use Aquasuits to breathe underwater and rock raiders just wear
helmets that cover their head and eyes.
7. The Aquaraiders are enemies of all 4 other Aquazone forces and Rock raiders
are enemies of the rock monster.
8. Aquaraiders are probably more original(they were made 2 years before RR)
9. AR use technic drills and RR use SPUD drills.
10. Different colors, different ships.
11. RR has a girl in their team.

Any others?
Whew! I think I made my point here. I am a fan of both series. It's a shame
that they can't revive old ideas very well without copying the older theme. Oh
well. Keep Building!

--==Sergio==--