 Aquazone / 90
Re: suction cup piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:29:17 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Chris Magno writes:
hi:

I normally hang in the .robotics group.  I have an Aquazone question and
I thought this might be the best place to ask.

Is there now, or was there ever a suction cup piece?

I can't tell from the pic of the 6150. It might be a suction cup part or
is it just a magnet?

If this part existed I'd love to buy/trade/obtain one (or more)

We here in Toronto are organizing yet another mindstorms robot
competition. This time the object is to build a robot to find and stack
blocks.  A suction cup part just might be my secret weapon

thanks

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

Yes, the suction cups were included in the Hydronauts sets.  You could get one
in the 6199 base, the 6150 vehicle, or the 5382 accessory pack (best buy if you
don't like aquazone, you just need the part).