 Aquazone / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
I am buying Stingray stuff tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:23:01 GMT

Tomorrow we are going ot Zellers and I will have the chance to get either the
6160 for $31 Canadian (roughly $20 US), or the 6198 for $49 ($33 US)!  Which is
better?  The 6198 gets great reviews and I think the idea of a lab in a sub
makes it cool, almostl ike a mobile base.  I also love the measurements of this
(45 cm wide!)  But it looks like 6160 has cooler parts like the angled dome
(and I absolutely love those snapping claws!).  I am sure that looking at the
boxes and alternates will help me decide.  I will probably go for the big one,
since it is more marked down, and I collect mostly the huge sets of the
subthemes because they are better to build.  The minifigs in these sets look
like they could be used as Fright Knight undead warriors as well as fishy
mutants.