 Aquazone / 95
Re: Marine Research Institute
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 23:50:57 GMT

Cool tower, looks better than ever! How tall is it now (in feet/inches)?

Thanks!

It was approximately 4 feet high.  Believe it or not, I was actually able to
move the entire structure!  I had to construct it elsewhere, and then lift
it over the railroad tracks into the position you see in the photos.

If you've ever worked with large LEGO models, then you know that moving them
can be a challenge.  In order to make it survive the move, I had to add
signficant reenforcement on the lower levels.

Unfortunately, it only existed for about 2 weeks.  I've had to destroy it
due to an impending move! :(

Brad