 Aquazone / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
This group is dead. Why?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 05:04:30 GMT

Hello,

This group has been "waterlogged" lately(pardon the pun:)Aquazone is one of my
top 3 themes and probably all of yours too. Bring some life into this group
and start posting. Aquazone has a lot of potential. So, all you fans out there
start building some models and posting. That will help out alot. Thanks!

--==Sergio==--