 Aquazone / 79
Re: This group is dead. Why?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:11:12 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hello,

This group has been "waterlogged" lately(pardon the pun:)Aquazone is one of my
top 3 themes and probably all of yours too. Bring some life into this group
and start posting. Aquazone has a lot of potential. So, all you fans out there
start building some models and posting. That will help out alot. Thanks!

--==Sergio==--

I am sorry, but I am being derailed into my other two favorites (1 and 2,
respectively) of Castle and Space:(  All my Aquazoners have been shuttled to
my deep space creation of a Super-Large Battlecruiser.  Their deep-sea
training and parts list made them ideal candidates for my Space Marine force,
so they've been drafted!  I suppose I may come back to the sea one day, but
right now the building has moved elsewhere for me (sob).
They're out there, just not in the 'Zone!
Aaron