 Aquazone / 75
Re: Free-for-all in the Aquazone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:39:19 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hello,

If all the forces in the aquazone were to go into an all-out battle with each
other,who would be the victor?

I'd say Hydronauts.  I have my own story for the Aquazone, and it goes like
this; After the Aquanauts finially defeated the Aquasharks, they began sending
ships to the wrecked base to look for crystals as well as any new technology
or information in the computers.  They found that the Aquasharks were creating
underwater humanoid characters using bio-technology methods to seize the
Aquanauts with.  These creatures were essentially stingrays with humanoid
intelligence and visual characteristics.  They had an advantage over the
others as they could swim and breathe underwater with ease using no
equipment.  They were also engineered to be very hostile <g> .

Upon checking it out, the party stupidly freed the stingrays and were all
killed.  In retailiation, the Aquanauts looked into some of the designs and
schematics the Aquasharks planned to use with their new friends.  The end
result was upgrading considerably to not only hydrolater crystal seekers, but
war machines as well.  Less emphasis was put on finding crystals and more upon
tracking down, killing and capturing stingrays.  Thanks to their new
Hydraulics system used to handle crystals (they threw the magnets away) and
the new technology, they changed their group to the Hyrdonauts.

I say they Aqua/Hydronuats win in the end.

--Josh