 Aquazone / 70
Re: Free-for-all in the Aquazone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 14:10:05 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hello,

If all the forces in the aquazone were to go into an all-out battle with each
other,who would be the victor?

--==Sergio==--
If we are going by weapons and craft with resupply ability, I'll have to vote
for the Hydronauts.  Also, they are specially trained to hunt and apprehend
the vicious pirate Stingrays.  I think they are the highest evoloution of
combat-able Aquazone-ers.  Aquanauts were mostly peaceful explorers looking
for hydrolator crystals which they would process and refine.  Aquasharks
survived by theft of refined hydrolator crystals and had no real base for
resupply.  Aquaraiders were the slash and burn operation out for the crystals
that they seemed to use as they plundered the seas, a good run for the money.
Stingrays are native to the depths and require no indoor facility.  Stingray
armaments are heavy and their vehicle lineup is an impressive display of
power, a truly dominating force.  Hydronauts are the "Space Police" of the
seas, created explicitly to deal with the threat of combat.  Their vehicles
are well armed, modular and powerful.  Their base is designed to capture the
enemy and resupply their craft.  Each hydronaut marine has a secondary
breathing apparatus in case of primary systems faliure, a high power weapons
system that attaches to their suit and a wide array of hand-held weapons.
Hydronauts are outfitted to win, and that is why I love 'em.  That's why they
are the basic component for my space fleet's Space Marines.  Out of the seas
and into deep space...
Aquanut,
Aaronn