 Aquazone / 73
Re: Free-for-all in the Aquazone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 22:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Dave Johann writes:
For me, the Aquanauts and Aquasharks aren't even in contention: Only Stingrays
and Hydronauts are. Between those two, I think the Stingrays come out on
top...barely. Their equipment is just plain brutal. None of the others can • keep
up with the sleek design factor as well. My personal favorite set is http://
www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6160-1

I've got at least one copy of all the Stingray sets, and the let me say that
the Scorpion is armed to to the teeth.  Eight harpoons would would make all
but the bravest Hydronaouts shiver!

The Sea Scorpion also has the distinction of being a great set to canabalize • for
my Rock Raiders creations. Hopefully, I'll have my Sting Ray Stormer soon, • but I
keep trying to find it at a low enough clearance price...not an easy
accomplishment. I will give kudos to all the other groups for their cool
helmets, but the Stingrays would still win this fight...in my world.

If you can get the Stormer on clearence, go for it!  It is one of the nicest
Aquazone sets out there, just for the variety of pieces.

Rob Drechsel