 Aquazone / 173
172  |  174
Subject:
My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:38:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My latest addition to my Aquazone city is the Mayor's Villa.

It is patterned after Andrea Palladio's Villa Rotunda.

Of course, it required modification to survive under water!

Here is the Mayor's Villa page:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/mayor.htm

Here is my aquazone page:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/main.htm