 Aquazone / 176
Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 01:08:40 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote:

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
WOW!
If lego ever has a job offer open to make aquazone models for legoland
or something you would win hands down with models like these.

Thanks for the compliments.

I'm currently working on yet another Aquazone Cathedral.  This one is about
half the size of the previous one, but far more detailed.  Its based on the
late Gothic or "Flamboyant' style rather than the high Gothic style of my
first Cathedral.  Uncharacteristic of my stuff, it even features an
interior!

Brad
Sounds cool.
Do you have any monorail or trains stuff? An aquazone train would be
awesome!