 Aquazone / 177
Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 01:37:47 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
Do you have any monorail or trains stuff? An aquazone train would be
awesome!

Unfortunately, I have no monorail stuff, and no cash to obtain those parts
(at the outrageous prices they tend to get on EBAY).

I do have a reasonable amount of train pieces, but I don't really have easy
access to them at the moment (while we are moving).  As you probably know, I
used to build LEGO cities that took up half the room.  I've chosen to focus
on Aquazone because I can only keep a certain number of parts in our little
appartment.  I have chosen only black, yellow, and gray (plus my "misc" bin
of bricks).  I'm not sure I have the specialized pieces (not to mention the
track) for a train at the moment.

An Aquazone train would be cool.  I'll have to think about it.