 Aquazone / 132
Re: Aqua Lens
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 18:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.aquazone, Nick Cameron writes:
One set also has a aquashark with a blue lens.

This?
Alan

Hi,

That dude is just plain weird, hehe. I own this set and he has many uses. The
box says he's a hydronaut, so sometimes I use him for Hydronauts. He has a
mixed uniform so I sometimes use him for Aquaraiders, since they are enemies
of all other Aquazone forces. Then again, his head and torso are that of the
Aquasharks, so he sometimes is used for Aquasharks. If not that I use him for
an Aquazone renegade. :)

--==Sergio==--