 Aquazone / 123
Re: Aquazone Game...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:47:36 GMT

People always have problems with the first image. click around and it should
take you somewhere.
NICK (^:\

In lugnet.aquazone, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.aquazone, Nick Cameron writes:
The title says it all. I made an aquazone game with OKish graphics, and it is
something like the game Manhole.
Goto http://members.prestige.net/kasnia/Game/aquazone.htm to play it.

Enjoy,

NICK #:^L
I just get two little ?s on top of an image symbol.
Alan