 General / 20642
20641  |  20643
Subject:
I've resumed building after a short, involuntary, dark age!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:04:55 GMT

As some of you may know, we bought a new house, but it's taking 5 months to
build so we have to live in an apartment (1/2 the size of our previous
house) for that period of time.

I had thought I would have to go without LEGO during that time period, but
the apartment is big enough to do some building afterall!  I don't have
enough room for any LEGO cities, but I can at least build something.

I felt a little funny when we carried 10+ large boxes of LEGO up to our
little appartment, but I've been as happy as can be since!

I'm currently building an Aquazone Cathedral.  It's about 2 feet by 3 feet
(2x3 baseplates) at the base, and will be about 3 feet high when complete.
It's sort of a combination of Gothic, Romanesque, and Byzantine
architectures.  Obviously, it has a bit of a sci-fi feel to it, making heavy
use of aquazone parts (especially my beloved trans-blue dome pieces).

I'll post when I get done.

I also thought that I would loose my email and web site, but both are
preserved as before (except that my web site counter got reset - It should
read 6100 higher than it does).

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/lego.htm