 Aquazone / 134
Re: Aquazone door?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:36:40 GMT

It isn't in any other set.  However, this set can often be found at Zainy
Brainy for $45 or less.  It is my favorite set, and has lots of cool parts
besides the doors.

I bought 2 of these sets and traded with some other folks for 4 more sets of
doors, 1x6x11? straight blue dome pieces, medium blue domes, and submarine
dome fronts from this set.  Besides making great doors, the yellow frames
make great borders and dividers.

I used them extensively in my marine research institute:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/new/marine.htm

I'm currently building a cathedral with these pieces!

Brad

Nick Cameron <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message
Is the door on the Neptune Discovery Lab on any other set?

NICK #:^D