 Aquazone / 150
Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 11:31:32 GMT

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
By the way, I have been following your starship construction.  It's really
cool!  I like all the projecting pieces.  You've really enhanced it a lot
since I saw it last.

Keep on building!

    Hey thanks a lot! Its still coming along.

    Jon.