 General / 21435
Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:57:47 GMT

Hi Brad

Have you taken any pics of the interior? I'd like to see that.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general,lugnet.build,lugnet.aquazone
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:42:54 GMT
Subject: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

I posted pictures of this rather large structure a couple of weeks ago and a
lot of folks requested more pictures.

I finally got around to scanning some more pictures and I actually like
these better than the originals!

Here is a link to the new pictures:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/cath2.htm

Here are the original pictures (and story):

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/cathedral.htm

Here is the link describing my aquazone city (brief story and one other
building so far):

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/main.htm

Here is a link to my main LEGO page:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/lego.htm

My next (Aquazone) building is the mayor's house.  It is patterned on the
Villa Rotonda by Andre Palladio.  I already took the pictures and I'll post
in a few weeks.

Any comments are appreciated.

Brad